Many of us know this problem…. More than 20% of the population suffer from it every day: small white flakes sprinkle our hair and shoulders, lie ugly powdery trail on the dark clothes… a person looks untidy and often embarrassed. Most often, dandruff is complaining about people from 20 to 40 years and most of them are men.
Dandruff is a very common and harmless skin disease of the head, which is a more cosmetic problem than a health problem. However, in some cases, dandruff occurs due to some serious medical conditions and sometimes so strongly expressed that gradually crust covers the scalp. It blocks the hair roots access to oxygen. From this, the hair becomes weak and begins to fall out.
The most common cause of dandruff is a lack of care for hair and scalp. Very rarely this could be a fungal infection.
If you have dandruff, then to fight with it with usual shampoo and conditioner are not enough. But simple things like proper sleep and a balanced diet often lead to relief of symptoms. Even the stress is considered responsible for the occurrence of dandruff.
If dandruff appeared during the diet, such a diet need to stop immediately because the dandruff is the first indicator of incipient failure in the body.
See more on site: http://bhanuni.com/dandruff-common-causes/
Tips for hair and scalp care:
• Pay a lot of attention to personal hygiene. Especially watch out for those combs and headdresses have always been clean from dirt and bacteria.
• When buying a comb or brush massage please note that its teeth should be not too long and sharp. Refrain from buying a metal comb.
• Before shampooing rinse very well your hair. This will wash away a large part of dandruff.
• Wash the head with warm water instead of hot, which leads to more sebum excretion.
• When drying hair with a Hairdryer, ensure that the scalp is slightly heated. If possible, better dry your hair without auxiliary devices such as dryer, Curling iron or Ironing.
• When washing your hair very carefully rinse the shampoo, left on the hair can stimulate the appearance of dandruff.
Undoubtedly, the best tool in the fight against dandruff is the use of specially designed for the purpose of shampoos and conditioners. In our time there is a great variety for every taste and budget. Some doctors suggest to combine the use of shampoo against dandruff with the simultaneous adoption of fungi.
But why take the meds if you can try to fight dandruff following means which are not harmful to health and easy to use?
<h2>Traditional ways of dealing with dandruff</h2>
1. Mix apple vinegar and lemon juice in a ratio of 1:3, to impregnate the composition to the hair and scalp, massage and rinse well with warm water.
2. 0.5 cups of olive oil mixed with sea salt, apply on head in the form of a mask for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
3. Massage into hair and roots a little natural yoghurt and rinse thoroughly with water.
4. After washing, rinse hair with warm beer.
5. Add in normal shampoo 20 drops of tea tree oil, stir and wash the part of the head.
6. 1 teaspoon of oak bark, infused in a cup of boiling water, stir with a spoon of honey and apply to the hair roots.
7. You can make a tincture of 1 part of cognac, 4 parts of onion juice, and 5 parts of decoction of burdock. Apply the lotion on washed hair roots.
8. Make a mask of 2 egg yolks, 2 tea spoons of rum or brandy and 20 drops of linseed oil. Apply the mask on your hair, wrap in plastic and a towel for an hour, rinse well with warm water.
But if traditional methods do not help, contact a dermatologist who can identify the true cause of occurrence of dandruff. Or to use a special treatment against dandruff.
Unfortunately, there is no one perfect means. Maybe you will try many until you find what suits specially for you. But the good news is that the possibilities and means of dealing with dandruff there is a great variety. And among them for sure exist one which will help you cope with this problem!